Skip to main content

Do you know what is first plus Tea? Kurseong - The New Hub of Tea Tourism

क्या आप जानते हैं कि फर्स्ट प्लस चाय और टी टूरिज्म क्या होते हैं? भारत में कौन सा स्थान टी टूरिज्म के लिए प्रसिद्ध है?


Kurseong - The New Hub of Tea Tourism :-
Located at an altitude of 1,482.55 metres (4,864.0 ft), Kurseong is 32 kilometres (20 mi) from Darjeeling (World Famous for Tea Garden and Production) and has a pleasant climate throughout the year.
Kurseong is 34 kilometres (21 mi) from Siliguri and is connected to the city by road and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. 

The nearest airport is at Bagdogra and the nearest major railway station is New Jalpaiguri, which is about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from the town. The economy is based primarily on education and tourism.

Visit and Subscribe My YouTube Channel with my Name 

Follow me on Facebook Page with my Name 

Join My Telegram Group with my Name 
"Abhimanyu Dahiya"  

Save Water, Save Environment, 
Save Earth, Save Life.
जल है तो कल है। जल ही जीवन है।