Skip to main content

Ganga River Basin facts, Maps and Degradation causes of ganga river water

Ganga River Basin and Population 

Ganga River Basin -  Tributaries, Canals and Cities on River Bank 


State wise Distribution of Ganga River Basin

State wise flow Map of Ganga River


Ganga River in Himalaya Mountain

Tehri Dam and Reservoir on Bhagirathi River 

Ganga River major facts
Ghats on River Ganga in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Most Polluted stretch of River Ganga and its tributaries 
Cities on Bank of River Ganga, Yamuna River and Gomti River

Sewage flow into Ganga and Yamuna by States

Major Degradation factors and causes in Ganga river water  

Strategic steps and actions for Ganga River Water Treatment 



Visit and Subscribe My YouTube Channel with my Name 

Follow me on Facebook Page with my Name 

Join My Telegram Group with my Name 
"Abhimanyu Dahiya"  

Save Water, Save Environment, 
Save Earth, Save Life.
जल है तो कल है। जल ही जीवन है।